garmont hiking boot s Garmont Women´s shoes Mountain , Garmont Tower LX Goretex Mountain Grey/Black/Green Women´s shoes,garmont vetta,Top Designer Collections garmont sticky beast,Exclusive Deals
Boots at home on high alpine summits or light, fast, done-in-a-day speed ascents. A variety of stiffnesses, each with walk-friendly features, lend versatility and comfort to most high alpine and mountain activities. Steep and vertical ascents, rugged terrain, foul weather, heavy loads and long days are the mountain challenges these boots are designed to help you enjoy.
Versatile, lightweight and agile boot for technical alpine routes, via ferrata and backpacking on challenging terrain. Ideal for technical mountaineers and modern backpackers who prefer a versatile and light set up.
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining, for greater comfort and a more anatomical fit. A progressive lasting board better matches stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot, while the original Helix rand offers greater protection from abrasion and rock impact as well as better grip and torsional stability.
- Weight 730 gr. (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
- Microfiber and Cordura® upper
- HELIX rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact as well as providing better grip and torsional stability
- The flex insert, tongue and collar are made of one piece of Schoeller® stretch fabric coupled with a stretchy Gore-Tex® lining
- Progressive lasting board to better match stiffness/flexibility to the length of the boot
- Alveolen® footbed
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Helix rubber rand: the unique helical rubber rand protects both the upper and the midsole from abrasion and rock impact, and provides better grip and torsional stability as well.
- Intelligent flex system to accomodate natural forefoot flex and shin mobility.
- 2.5 mm microporous layer for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Nylon and fibreglass insole, with air chambers to remove unnecessary weight and ensure better insulation capacity.
- Tech PU crampon insert at the heel.
- Dual density expanded PU midsole for comfort and stability.
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole with textured blocked toe area and semi-blocked heel strike area for enhanced grip on hard surfaces. Deep lugs for good grip on different grounds and multidirectional lugs in the forefoot to enhance grip in multiple directions. Self-cleaning drainage channels. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descents.
- Garmont® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver quality solutions that hold true to their promise of durable waterproof, breathable weather protection regardless of the elements.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably cool:
- Extended Comfort Footwear is ideal for moderate and warmer temperature conditions. Great for high-output activities and everyday use.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortable:
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions and a wide range of outdoor activities.
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear Dry and comfortably warm:
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear comes in a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortably warm during cold conditions and winter outdoor activities.
Vibram® - Over 75 years of innovation:
- Vibram is the world leader in the production and sale of high performance rubber outsoles in the markets of sport, leisure, work footwear, orthopedic and repair.
- The history of Vibram dates back to 1937, when Vitale Bramani, Academic of the Italian Alpine Club, returned from a tragic alpine climb and had the brilliant idea of developing rubber hiking boot soles. These would be produced using the same technique used by Pirelli for the production of tires. As a result the first vulcanized rubber sole and the famous Carrarmato” design was born. This design went on to start a legacy of rubber sole designs changing footwear design forever.
- Over the decades Vibram has been committed to developing a range of products that provide excellent performance in a wide range of activities including outdoor sports (such as mountaineering, motorcycling, hiking, etc. ..... trailrunning) to fashion, work and leisure.
- Thanks to continuous investments in innovation, research and development, Vibram is a world leader in soling. The yellow octagon logo symbolizes the high performance, quality and safety that Vibram is known for world wide.
If you are looking for a good quality Mountain article, then our range of Mountain will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Garmont Tower LX Goretex, the price is and is available. attractive design Chicago
is the best option to buy your outdoor equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Garmont Tower LX Goretex, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Garmont - Women´s shoes - Mountain,Color: grey,Color: black,Color: green